Michelle Malkin

My husband is just one of Michelle's blog follower, they both have the same political opinions. I decided to include her in my blog as one of filipino famous personalities but I was hesitant because when I tried researching about her, I found out that some of our kababayans here in America don't really agree with her views. Anyways, I finally followed my husbands suggestion to include her just for the fact that she is famous.
Michelle Malkin is an Fil-American conservative commentator,  blogger and an author. Her weekly syndicated column appears in a number of newspapers and website all over america. She started her newspaper journalism career at the Los Angeles Daily News in 1992, moved to the Seattle Times in 1995, and have been penning nationally syndicated newspaper columns for Creators Syndicate since 1999.
She's a Philly-born, South Jersey-raised alumna of Holy Spirit HS and Oberlin College. Lives with her husband and two children in the Colorado Springs, Col., area.
Michelle, is an author of the following books;

Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Foreign Menaces to Our Shores (Regnery 2002)
In Defense of Internment: The Case for ‘Racial Profiling’ in World War II and the War on Terror (Regnery 2004)
Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild (Regnery 2005)

Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies
(Regnery 2009)



0 comments:

    You love Philippines? Proud to be Filipino? Then show it, click here & follow